One Ramadan evening, a knock at the door. A new guest, with one meal more. You’re invited to join a multicultural iftar meal celebrating the Muslim month of Ramadan, with iconic food from around the world.
An inclusive Ramadan counting story. From the best-selling author of How Big Is Allah? and Owl & Cat.
Buy One Meal More: A Multicultural Ramadan Story
– Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle Editions.
– Ships FREE Internationally from Book Depository!
– Eligible for Amazon Prime!
– Available from Ingram for Libraries, Schools, and Bookstores.
– Write a review on Amazon, Goodreads, or on your blog, and send us the link!
– This item is sold on an external website. We do not handle shipping or returns.
Join a diverse group of Muslim women for a meal celebrating the month of Ramadan. Meals from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, the Americas, and Europe. Written and illustrated by the best-selling children’s book author Emma Apple. From the Indie Children’s Book publisher Little Moon Books.
- Age: 3+
- Pages: 50
- Publication Date: April 2019
- Format: Paperback, Hardcover, Kindle
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5
- ISBN: 978-0-473-47925-1
- Current Edition: First
Topics of interest: Muslim children’s books. Islamic children’s books. Ramadan children’s books. Books about Ramadan. Holiday’s children’s books. Eid children’s books. Cultural food for children. Diverse books for children. Books about Islam. Books about Muslims.