Adam and his friends can’t figure out why Santa doesn’t visit his house. He knows his family is Muslim and they don’t celebrate Christmas, but is that why Santa doesn’t visit? From the author of How Big Is Allah? comes a first of its kind, Muslim Children’s Christmas Story. Gently reassuring children that their celebrations are special too.
Adam talks to his friends, his teachers, and his family and gathers as much information as he can. He realizes he’s not the only kid at school whose family doesn’t celebrate Christmas and that Christmas is not the only sparkly holiday around.
Where to buy, Santa Who?
– Hardcover, Paperback and Kindle Editions
– Eligible for Amazon Prime.
– Free Shipping Worldwide from Book Depository.
– Write a review on Amazon, Goodreads, or on your blog, and send us the link!
– This item is sold on an external website. We do not handle shipping or returns.
Our children live in a diverse world that can sometimes leave them feeling confused and left out. Santa Who? tells kids they’re not alone in not participating in holiday festivities, and that their holidays and celebrations are special too.
This Muslim Children’s Christmas Story is all about inclusion and validation of your child’s place in their diverse environment.
This book does not condone the celebration of non-Muslim holidays in any way.
Santa Who? A Muslim Children’s Christmas Story Book Details
- Age: 3+
- Pages: 46
- First Published: December 20 2021
- Formats: Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle
- Dimensions: 8 x 10
- ISBN: 978-0-473-61428-7 (Hardcover) 978-0-473-61427-0 (Paperback) 978-0-473-61429-4 (Kindle)
- Current Edition: First
- Language: English